Project cargo describes shipments of large, heavy pieces of equipment that are high-value and critical to strategic projects. This equipment is shipped overseas, often to emerging markets or remote areas with challenging infrastructures. Components are usually shipped disassembled and then assembled onsite.
Project cargo includes equipment destined for high-profile construction and operational initiatives in:
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Pipelines and oil rigging
N.V. CARGO LOGISTICS OFFERS:
- Proven expertise in handling complex project cargo or heavy lift shipments.
- Rigging services and heavy lifting.
- Heavy hauling to the departure por.
- Specialized packing and crating.
N.V. Cargo Logistics has helped global manufacturing companies relocate factories. We can coordinate ground and project cargo shipping services. We’ve also helped these firms dissemble, ship, and reassemble factories at their new sites.