Companies manufacture around the world, so they need storage services in all of their key markets. Short- and long-term storage enables manufacturers to capitalize on growing demand, rightsize shipments to market needs, and assemble components and inventory for mission-critical projects. Best of all, they only pay for the warehousing services when and where they need them.
N.V. CARGO LOGISTICS PROVIDES:
- Bonded warehouses in Miami and the Colon Free Zone of Panama City.
- The ability to ensure individual shipments up to $1M USD.
- The option to blend bonded cargo and domestic cargo due to our IBEC license.
- Bunkers with double-steel reinforced cages to protect goods.
- Track-and-trace technology to provide real-time visibility into merchandise locations and movement.
- Company-owned trucks with GPS units and preplanned routes to protect goods against theft and diversion.
A casino operator in Venezuela.
- The operator’s permits for gambling machines were about to expire.
- Replacing the machines would be extremely costly.
- Shipping goods overseas to a conventional warehouse would result in their seizure upon reentry into the country.
- Buy time for the operator to go through the re-permitting process.
- Load all gambling machines into containers and ship them to Panama.
- Store inventory in our bonded warehouse.
- Return merchandise to operator when it was legally able to accept them.
- Total hold and transit time was 21 days.
- Using our container freight and bonded warehouse services was substantially less expensive than replacing merchandise.