Companies typically turn to charter services when they have urgent or high-value goods that need to be moved swiftly and safely. Alternatively, they may turn to aircraft chartering to move merchandise overseas when ocean freight isn’t an option. Examples include air shipping defense equipment to meet government contract requirements, reaching remote locations that lack infrastructure or have volatile conditions, or moving high-value commodities that might otherwise be diverted.
THESE SHIPMENTS CAN INCLUDE:
- Heavy machinery
- Defense, aerospace, oil, and gas equipment
- Oversize cargo
- Hazardous ítems, such as chemicals
- Priority documents
N.V. CARGO LOGISTICS OFFERS:
- International aircraft chartering service, leveraging our connections with our global agent network.
- Relationships with aircraft owners, to secure fast service for critical, time-sensitive shipments.
- The ability to monitor shipments as they move through the supply chain with Magaya Cargo Software.
One of the world’s leading beverage companies
- Ship beverage products into Bogota, Colombia, an area with poor roads
- Create a cost-effective logistics solution with reduced transit times.
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis of air versus ocean freight.
- Locate a carrier eager to bring flowers from Colombia to the U.S. market.
- Assemble an air logistics solution with comparable costs to ocean shipping.
- Position a plane in Dallas, Texas.
- Reduce transit time from 12 days to one day.